1. We need a simple drawing with measurements of your deck or indoor cable handrail area. Your sketch doesn't have to be to scale or super detailed. Just the basic information that we have in our video.
2. Photos of your current handrail, balcony and/or deck.
3. Questions? Email: email@example.com
1. Quote with detailed information about our product and what we provide.
2. Lead time so you know when you can pick up your handrail
3. Drawing of the layout that we plan for positioning your posts.
4. Quote for labor if we are installing.
We have included the part numbers for this style of grabber. It it stocked at Spenard Builders Supply in both fir and maple in various lengths. The part numbers above are for hemlock (fir). Change the H to M for maple. You will need to sand and stain/varnish the grabber once it's installed.
We discuss the differences between our indoor and outdoor handrail systems. We also talk about building codes and how our handrail meets the codes.
7133 Arctic Blvd Suite 3, Anchorage, AK 99518
Copyright © 2023 GC Handrail - All Rights Reserved. GC Handrail is a subsidiary of Grayling Construction. email: firstname.lastname@example.org